Hello All, it’s been very long to post in my blog as a tons of workload was struck with me… And Now A Grateful Post is coming 💙
I have been nominated for Real Neat Blogger Award by Taniya Thank You So Much for considering me to this award. Her blog is all about providing guidelines to the bloggers those who want their blog to become a profitable one! And her words really motivates each and everyone… I highly recommend her blog for those who want to inspire day by day…
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer their 7 questions.
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers whom you want to give this award to and ask them 7 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them by commenting on their blog post.
Thank You So Much Taniya 💯🔥♥️ https://abuddingspark.wordpress.com
Answers for your questions;)
- In life, what is precious to you? The smile within me!!! And the smile I share for others…😊
- Do you know to swim? No, I’m learning to swim away from the negativity…
- Have you ever wrote a letter if YES, to whom?? No…
- How often do you write? Every nights ends with scribbling something…
- What is the best thing in you? Seeking a good in every bad times… Our clock don’t show only the happy times… So just adjust with the way you look…
- The funniest moment in your life? The days which I got a second family in my life…. Each days in my hostel…
- What is your favourite flower? Rose 🌹 Colour Combo and the tenderness of the petals✨
I Nominate Each And Everyone❣️ And I want everyone to answer the same question which I answered for my friend.
Thank You Taniya✨
With Love Sivashankari Saravanan 💙🖤
It’s okay when they tell you that you are ok here… They tell us about certain stuffs to sustain in their role or Position… Sometimes it makes us to feel like Am I? But keep this in mind…
Listen and to them and keep moving on…💙
Coz anyhow every action will be the bond of criticism…. Let they do want they and you focus on want you want… Feel yourself in whatever you are doing and I’m sure you will never gonna receive the happiness than in the work you are love to do… Don’t think of doing things just start!!!
💙You are the only one 😍 who makes me to feel better without walk into my life…🖤
#Crush #One side love. #Long distance Love. ♥️ #Words From Eyes
Hello!! Happy Day… I am very Glad that I’m nominated for Liebster Award By #TishGirl and by #WildHeart… And by seeing their post everyday I could boost up myself that One day I’m going to rock like this… Such an inspirational words I learnt and still learning from their post…. Biggest thanks to both of you…. ♥️♥️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Answer to TishGirl….
1.What’s the one thing that reminds you of school? Secret Birthday celebration for my friend which ended up in biggest fight…. And the days the way to tution… Secret crushes.. Silly fights…. And I could rather pen a book when I start to explain…
2.Two positive and two negative things about yourself? Let me tell my negatives first… I will take everything to my mind whether it is good or bad and becoming soo reactive according to the comments on me.. Another negativity lies within me is I’m soo sensitive and loving person where I expect more from my people…
Postive Qualities are I’m tooo flexible and easy going with people where I become one in them soon…. I don’t know to avoid people and will help others without thinking about myself…
3.Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Take your pick and state your favorite flavour (if you’ve not chosen hot chocolate). Ofcourse my answer will always be Tea… Addiction to Tea will relieve you from all the stress surrounded by you… A cup of tea… Sunset eve… Birds singing… Cats cutest fights… Will make you forget yourself…
4.Are you a talker or a listener? It’s depends upon the situations….
5.What’s your best fashion label? I’ve never been that fussed with fashion, myself. If I had to choose a fashion label, it would be D&G or Zara…
6.Which do you prefer: thriller, romance or adventure movies? I love to watch both thriller and romance… More than that I love to watch ghostic movies… And ofcourse I will trouble my mom in night….
7.Which do you prefer: calling or texting? It depends upon the person. As a Lazy Bug I always prefer to call specially to my close friends coz they act like things are better and good in text but they caught red handed when I speak with them…
8.If you have the opportunity of going back in time, what would you change about your past? To the times when I ought to speak but dumped whether by my parents or by myself…
9.What is friendship to you? Friendship is not just a relationship. For me it’s my Second Family as I stayed in hostel for my UG degree I experienced all the lovely caring of mother and strictly caring of my father….
10.What bad habit are you desperate to change? Bursting to unnecessary stuffs, Being so lazy, Hurting and losing myself for the sake of other who really don’t care about me…
11.What’s your favorite holiday? 2020 New Year Eve with my STRESSBUSTER- Big Brother laughter, advices, happy tears, late night walks in beach…
I nominate everyone and it’s always open to all…
Thank you so much for all… Specially To You Both and keep supporting and commenting on my blog coz you may consider its just a comment but for me it a Hope to step up further…♥️
With Lots Of Love Sivashankari Saravanan💙🖤
I have been nominated for the first time for Blogger Recognition Award by Taniya Sheik…. I’m very happy that I have done something good towards my dream… Feeling so happy that I too have recognition as a blogger.Thank you so much Tanu, My Friend who always showers me with strong encouragement…. I’m thankful to you ♥️♥️♥️
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief history of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to young bloggers.
- Select upto 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Let your nominees know that you have nominated them.
My Journey Begins…
As a dreamy girl I have a strong desire to become a great poet…. And I realised this by my Prof where she published my poem in my college pamphlet…. Seeing My First Poem In First Page was an amazing feel…. My sincere thanks to you mam…. And ofcourse you my friend Taniya Sheik the one who always insist me to Write much more….. Her sparking smile and her encouragement has no words to explain my apt feelings…. Thank you so much Taniya and by you I started my own blog….
Advice for new bloggers:
- Don’t compare your blog with others.
- Leave a message at the end of your blog.
- Approach bloggers as many as you can..
- Re-check your post before you could post it.
- Try to respond each of your comments.
My Nomination is open to all that I consider everyone as a Wonderful Bloggers….♥️♥️♥️
#Gratitude Is A Great Attitude🙏
Thank You Taniya Sheik
It’s Better To Fall In Love With The Tip Of Pencils Than To Fall In Love With Tip Of People’s Tongue….❤️❤️
#Love_Of_Writing #Words #Pleasure_Of Penning